Global Content Delivery Network
Featuring 36 global & 4 Australian points of presence
The Serversaurus Content Delivery Network is an Australian CDN with over 36 global & 4 Australian points of presence, all managed within a unified dashboard. The Serversaurus CDN has no fixed monthly costs, and you only pay for the data you use. In addition, you can easily control both your spend and edge node selection by only using points of presence which match your geographic region of interest & budget.
Note: The Serversaurus CDN is a network service only. Specifics related to your CMS, how it is implemented and setup is entirely client-specific – we do not provide CDN implementation support or advice. Our recommendation is sign up and test the platform to see whether it suits your requirements.
Content delivery mechanisms
- HTTPS/SSL, end-to-end or CDN-to-user
- HTTP push and pull
- Video-on-demand for YouTube-like viewing
- Live streaming with support for RTMP, Android (RTSP) and Apple (HLS) devices
- Transparent usage and billing, broken down by location
- Link, stream and hotlink protection
- Geoblocking support
- Granular edge group selection
||Points of Presence
||Price (per GB)
||4 (Melb, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth)